If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die.

Κυριακή 29 Νοεμβρίου 2015

I Am...

...tired of being inertia in human form. Stuck. I had to snap out of it.

...changing that by starting with myself. Working on myself. Digging deep and cutting it all out.

...getting better. Although it feels like getting worse at first, eventually it starts to make sense.

...learning my self. What has the past taught me, carved me into? And how have I progressed into someone better?

...realizing what I want. It usually starts with what you don't want and in a delicate dance of elimination, you take it from there.

...working towards my goals. Slowly, but with loyalty and dedication. No bullshitting. No negative thoughts. My eye is on the prize.

...stronger. Happier. Calmer. Confident.

...so over this shit it would blow your mind. And although I'm still a work in progress, I am, in a way...

...free


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου