If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die.

Παρασκευή 20 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Sprinkle That Shit Everywhere

God knows I'm guilty of a lot of things

Maybe it's been the year I've had. Maybe I just snapped out of it. Maybe I've gone through my share of deep shit. Maybe I'm out of patience.

Or maybe it's what they say: you despise things in you, you see on others.

I've had enough days this week trying to talk sense into people, trying to help them see the errors in their ways, try to help them improve in some area of their lives.

But who am I to guide them? Am I any better? Hell no.

Do I know more? God knows, no, I don't. I'm actually figuring it out still, and the more I do, the more I'm amazed at how oblivious and ignorant I am.

But since I had the year I've had, and snapped out of the shit I have and gone through the (deep) shit I have, my two cents?

We all want love and light and glitter and a happily ever after. So why not start with yourself?

Why not, see things and people and situations in a happier, brighter light? Why not, ignore your initial urge to shit all over everything and nag and complain and feel sorry for yourself, and sprinkle that glitter you so desperately want and see what happens?

Just a thought.

Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Say the kinds words. Do the nice deed. Smile. Take it like a lady. Have some sense of humor. Dream of the best case scenario. I dare you.

Sprinkle that shit.

Who knows?

You might actually surprise yourself with the results.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου