If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die.

Παρασκευή 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Reading An Old Diary

"Just one of those days. 

You wake up and feel... different.

Good different.

It comes from somewhere deep inside of you, but it's all over you and it feels so warm and great.

And you.

Yes you!

It's all you!

Spring is right around the corner, I can feel it!

It's the first warm day in a really long time and we're on the phone this morning. And as we're talking I lay on the hood of my car, looking up to the bluest sky, I can literally hear "Wonderful World" playing from somewhere around, it was a little breezy but we're on the phone and we're talking and I'm telling him all about it and...

...it feels great!

And I tell him "I haven't done this in years" and I giggle, and it's contagious and he giggles with me and I feel so happy and light.

Maybe spring is just around the corner afterall.."


Sometimes I wonder what I'm not over: you?

Or the way it happened?

Your ghost is still here. And I don't know what to do with it.

And yes, it did feel like a wonderful world that day.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου